So yeah, you've got your ticket but have you got a place to stay?
With three days of Magento goodness (Sept 14-16th), a party or two, and a day of workshops (Sept 14th, more info. to come) you're gonna need a comfortable place to stay and rest that highly stimulated brain of yours!
The team has put together a list of accommodation options, near Trinity Hall
, we have aimed for less expensive hotels, we're all non profit you know. However there are many close by that are a little more fancy if you like it - these prices are off Expedia so they do change:
- Fire House Lounge and Hostel (5 minute walk) - Prices vary, 605 Brazos Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Omni Downtown (5 min walk) - $229/night, 700 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin TX 78701
- Extended Stay America (11 minute walk) - $229/night, 600 Guadalupe Street, Austin, TX 78701
- La Quinta, Capitol/Downtown (9 min walk) - $199/night, 300 E 11th St, Austin TX 78701
- The W Austin (11 min walk) - $504/night, 200 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Hilton Garden Inn (17 min walk) - $329/night, 500 N Interstate 35, Austin TX 78701
- Embassy Suites (20 minute walk) - $249/night, 300 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78704
- Westin (1 minute walk) - $347/night, 310 East 5th Street, Austin, TX, 78701
- Super 8 Downtown (20 min walk) - $95/night, 1201 N I-35, Austin TX 78702
- HI Austin Hostel (10 min cab) - $30/night, 2200 S Lakeshore Blvd, Austin TX 78741
- MetroRails - $3.50 Single Ride, $7.00 Day Pass -